Tuesday, August 24, 2010

HUNTING

The first time I went hunting was when i was 12 years old it was in a rural community. My guardian and I were in Washington we were not hunting for big game,we were hunting for small game this time. The game we were hunting for was pheasant. We were only allowed to kill 6 pheasants a day. We were in that part of Washington for 3 days. It was a good experience, learning how to hunt and gun safety. I think hunting is o.k. but I disagree with Slaughter off animals like cows or chickens and other live stoke because they don’t have a chance to get away.

2 comments:

  1. Pablo, spell check, edit and proofread your work before posting it. Capitalize "I" when referring to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Ms. Raquel's comments. I also find it very amusing that you support hunting, but you are a pescatarian.

    ReplyDelete