Thursday, February 10, 2011

Woman Work Parapraph

She dose not like doing chores because the way see was speaking about them was negative. it is written in a down manner, but when she start to talk about the weather and her surrounding out side, it sounds more cheerful and happy. I do not do chores around the house, but the chores are cleaning the bathroom, wash dishes, vacuum our rooms and the living room and polish all things that are wood. I do not hate or love chores because I don’t have to do a thing except pick up after myself. The author is trying to tell us that every one needs a brake some time.

4 comments:

  1. good job i liked your post keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand that, nice work on the paragraph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on this post mijo... keep doing your work and keep doing good:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Petey keep up the good work and keep your blog updated.

    ReplyDelete