Monday, March 7, 2011

Always Remember

The most memorable time in my life is when my adopted father and i drove form Washington  down here to California. It is the most memorable thing that ever happened because if I did not i probably would not  have met most of my bio family . I am happy and sad that I came down here but mostly happy then sad because it is jest another opportunity. The sad part of it was jest that i did not get to say goodbye to anyone. In the end of it all I like how it ended because another and better opportunity for me to grow.

3 comments:

  1. You did fine but there is a couple double spaces that you need to fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learn some things about you, you spelled "just" wrong, check your spelling and reread your pargraph.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also learned something from you you have a sweet side to you. By the way you should do your homework if you want to play football keep up with your blog

    ReplyDelete