Friday, September 3, 2010

25 RANDOM THINGS

I lived in Seattle Washington for most of my life.
I was named after my grandfather.
I do not like computers at all.
I do not what to think about a lot of thing .
I have lived in two different countries.
I have gone to 9 different schools.
I am a very optimistic person.
I like all kinds of hats.
I like snakes of all kinds of animals.
I like to sleep a lot.
I have been to 5 different countries.
I am accident prone.
I like to look up random things.
I'm a vegetarian.
i used to B.M.X.
i do not like to fighting.
i have lived in two different country’s.
i have lived in 4 different states.
i like the Mets.
i have been to 5 different country’s
i like to eat all types of food.
i have a moter bike in Idaho
i have three last names
my favorite number is 8 and 2
and my zodiac sine is a Capricorn

1 comment:

  1. I am a loyal Padres fan, but I went to a Mets game in New York. Have you ever been to a Mets game?

    ReplyDelete