Thursday, January 13, 2011

"The Grandfather" My Tree Trunk Paragraph

Like the narrator in “The Grandfather” by Gary Soto, I am the same but different. I am the same in this one way and that is by, my family was small but now it is bigger then ever. The differences is that my family makes me stronger by, the way think that I will not go any were in my life. them saying that makes me determined to do my best to get some were In my life.I consider my family my motivation to do better then what they think and so I do not end up like my birth father.These people are my family because they are blood and that is it.They give me strength by not being there for me and not trying to help me out in any way.An example of a time when I depended on them was when I got stopped at the border and they did not come to pic me up because I did not have my pass port on me.A tree symbolizes family because first comes the seed then it grows to be big,as so dose the family will grow to be big.

1 comment: