Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winter Break

It was about 8:00 when I got up. After i got up i went to brunch and had as fest whit my staff ans some of my house mates. I ate all sorts of stuff like,eggs, bacon, crab,pork,and oysters. After brunch I went to a friend's house for the day, we watch about two movies.After I watch the movies I was call home to cook the turkey. I had to butter it season it and put it in the oven. After about two hours i was call back home to tack off the tin foal and butter the skin so it can have nice Golden skin. After two more hours of cooking the turkey was ready and then it was time for diner. My staff and I set the table and got ready for diner.After that every one that did not go on pass in our house sat down. we let waldo bless the food and then I caved the turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment