Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"American History" Before You Read: Discrimination

I was discriminated  when I was living in Seattle Washington, because I was one of the only Hispanic  kids in my neighborhood and the rest of them were white kids. I could not go out side that much because there was a lot of people that dose not like my kind in West Seattle because it is most uppity white people that do not want a colored kid around there children. They think that I would be a bad influence on there children because I am Hispanic decedent. After I left Washington I have not been discriminated for the color of my skin.

2 comments:

  1. Don't trip Pablo, you're a good kid, don't let little stuff like that get you down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about what they say because they are week. They have no life to live.

    ReplyDelete