Friday, July 15, 2011

Business Letter First Draft

17701 San Pasqual Valley Rd.


Escondido,CA 92025

July 14 2011



Mr. Leonard Vargas, Supervisor

Agriculture Department

Dragon Organics

17701 San Pasqual Valley Rd.

Escondido,CA 92025



Dear Mr. Vargas:



My name is Pablo Y. and I recently saw your ad in The North County Times. I am interested in applying for a job with Dragon Organics. I believe that my experience makes me well qualified for this position.



A couple of things I have done to gain experiences is work in Shrock Construction and Cruz Janitorial Serves. Those are a couple of things I have done. Also one of my best attributes that I have is that I am a people person. I am also a hard worker and can take orders well. Another attribute that I have is that I am very open minded.



I hope you will consider me as a candidate. Please contact me at (760) 233-6042 to arrange an interview. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hear from you.



Sincerely,





Pablo Y

2 comments: