Friday, July 8, 2011

Autobiographical Narrative Final Draft

Pablo Y




English 9- Period 1

Autobiographical Narrative

3 Draft



A Mistake



My uncle told me that I could not go out but I did not care what he said at the time. I’m with my uncle because my adopted family kicked me out. I was in El Cajon and it was outside when this all happened. At the time I was gang affiliated the same with most of my friends. It was around 6:00pm, after my uncle told me not to go out and he was gone I left, but before I left I was on the edge of not going because in the back of my head I know I was going to get in trouble. I did not care at the time.

I had on some Dickies, Cortices, a white T and a blue flannel. I was on my way to the party when I was walking by my school when Cruz drove up with the big homie, He told me to hop in, so I did. Then we were on our way to the homie Juan’s house in El Cajon to go get him. He was all geeked up, and then we decided to have a bro day instead of going to the party. The Big homie dropped us off in the East Side by El Cajon.

It was about 6:20pm when we went fishing at the liquor store, something I don’t really do that often but this time I did for some reason. Then I went to one of the homeless guys and asked him to buy us some brews. He said Okay, we all pitched in and got about 15 beers for the 3 of us. After that we put in a Juan’s backpack. I was paranoid at the time and I was not high. I think I was paranoid because I was not mellow at the time and I don’t go fishing often. It was out in the open,and I saw a couple of cop cars that is why I did not like going out and asking homeless people to buy us beer.

When we got all the beers in a backpack we went to the block to go get some kush/green crack a type marijuana that was my favorite at the time, this time Cruz and I bought it. He handed it to Cruz because he looked older then me but truth be said he was not older then me, I was older then him. Then we went to a mountain called “Stoner Mountain.” We kicked back and drank a couple of beers and smoked all the weed we had. We were about six blocks away from Stoner Mountain when the cops drove up on us. We all dipped out in different directions. I hopped over the fence into the ditches. I jumped down and started to run towards Stoner Mountain again because I new they wouldn’t catch me there. I ran the whole six blocks non stop because I did not want to get caught up by the police. I assumed Cruz and Juan most likely ran in the other direction. I ended up at Stoner Mountain in the end of the it all and got away. This to me was when the fun started happening. I went to the top of Stoner Mountain and called Cruz on his phone. I told him to get back to stoner mountain I had the beer and I did not want to drink them by myself. So when they got back to the mountain we shot gunned all the beer. At that time we were all under the influence with green crack.

It was about 9:00pm now and I was on my way home. I got home about 9:35pm I tried to come in as quiet as I could but I was messed up, no doubt about it. I was hoping that my uncle was not home but of course he was in the room waiting for me in the room. We shared the same room. I opened the door and he jumped up and struck me right in the nose. My nose started to gush blood,blood was all over the place, I did not know what to do I was in shock. Then he through me against the wall. I hit my head and busted my lip open. After a while he just stopped. He told me to clean up the blood, take a shower and throw out my shirt because it was covered in blood.

When I was throwing out my shirt, I thought to myself that was fun and all but stupid as well, because I could of got arrested, killed and could have gone to the hospital for alcohol poisoning. I would never do that again because it was highly irresponsible and stupid. At that time I would not want to get in another fight with my uncle.

No comments:

Post a Comment